Love‘n Deuce was established in 1975 by its Managing Director Paul Francis OAM.
Located in Sydney’s North Shore, Love’n Deuce currently operates out of 7 tennis centres, with Talus Street, St Leonards serving as its main headquarters.
It was Paul’s philosophy to make tennis accessible to the whole community, no matter their age or standard of play. A very extensive range of programs has been developed to meet the needs of anybody who wants to walk onto a tennis court and have fun playing tennis.
- The largest tennis business in Australia, with over 60 staff
- Top-quality courts and facilities
- Experienced professional and passionate coaches
- Humpty Sports multi-sport and gross motor skills program for 2.5–7 year olds, with over 500 children attending weekly
- School coaching programs; including Redlands, Northbridge Primary School, St Aloysius College and St Thomas
- Ladies midweek doubles competitions with over 350 players
- Brekkie competitions midweek with singles and/or doubles with over 200 players
- Ladies and men’s coaching clinics, day and evening with over 200 players
- Sunday morning competition for adult and junior players with approximately 20 teams
- Our Legends Cafe provides high quality coffee made by qualified Barista’s, and a range of healthy gourmet sandwiches and snacks
Play Tennis – The Healthiest of ALL Sports