Love’n Deuce conducts Humpty Camps during each of the school holidays. Our multi-sport holiday program is designed specifically for children 2½ to 7 years and is run by energetic and professional staff. It offers a wonderful opportunity for children to develop their sporting and social skills and to increase their self confi- dence in a safe, caring and fun-filled environment. Beyond the sporting activities, theme days, craft activities and lots more make for a great time.
Daily and weekly bookings available.
Our program runs RAIN or SHINE
Come and join the fun at our next Humpty Camps
CAMP BROCHURE (coming soon)
HUMPTY CAMP VIDEO
Program & Themes – June/July 2021
|HUMPTY CAMP 1 – THEMES||HUMPTY CAMP 2 – THEMES|
|Monday, 28 June – Aussie Outback Day||Monday, 5 July – Super Hero Day|
|Tuesday, 29 June – Teddy Bears Picnic Day||Tuesday, 6 July – Witches & Wizards Day|
|Wednesday, 30 June – Ninja Warrior Day||Wednesday, 7 July – Fun & Fair Day|
|Thursday, 1 July – Pirate Day||Thursday, 8 July – Teddy Bears Picnic Day|
|Friday, 2 July – Super Science Day||Friday, 9 July – Olympics Day|
Camps are appropriate for 2½ – 7 year old children. Children must be toilet trained. Children are placed into groups in accordance with their age. Friends are able to be group together where they are of a similar age.
The Extended Day option is for children 5+ years. All other options (Half & Full Day) are open to children 2½ – 7 years
Location: Willis Park, 325a Eastern Valley Way, Castle Cove
9:00am – 1:00pm (Half Day) OR
9:00am – 3:00pm (Full Day) OR
9:00am – 5:00pm (Extended Day – After Camp Care, kids 5+years)
Drop off from 8:30am all programs!
BOOKING: JUNE/JULY 2021
DAILY & WEEKLY BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
|CAMP 1: MONDAY 28 JUNE – FRIDAY 2 JULY||CAMP 2: MONDAY 5 – FRIDAY 9 JULY|
|9:00am – 1:00pm (HALF Day) – BOOK NOW!||9:00am – 1:00pm (HALF Day) – BOOK NOW!|
|9:00am – 3:00pm (FULL Day) – BOOK NOW!||9:00am – 3:00pm (FULL Day) – BOOK NOW!|
|9:00am – 5:00pm (EXTENDED Day) – BOOK NOW!||9:00am – 5:00pm (EXTENDED Day) – BOOK NOW!|
Cost: $65.00 / day $285 / 5 day camp (9am-1pm) – Week 1 & 2
$85.00 / day $365 / 5 day camp (9am-3pm) – Week 1 & 2
$105.00 / day $450 / 5 day camp (9am-5pm) – Week 1 & 2
• An online camp information and medical form needs to be completed, for each child booked for camp, prior to arrival. The link to the form is included in your booking confirmation email.
• Payment is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
• Credit will only be given if we are notified in writing 24 hours in advance of any absences.
• Parents or Guardians are required to sign their child in and out. If a different person is collecting your child please add this to the sign on sheet in the space provided.
• BBQ Lunch – one day each week we offer a free sausage sizzle lunch for the children, normally on a Wednesday or Friday. BBQ day is noted in the program for the week and in the booking confirmation email.
What to bring?
• morning tea, lunch, drink
• afternoon tea (extended day only)
• sun hat
• change of clothes
• raincoat and a hat
• water bottle
• *medication (if required)
8. Settle them on a mat to colour their picture or direct them to the free play area in the back room.